TAG: Top 5 I'm Late / I Can't Be Bothered Products

NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara // MAC Eyebrow Pencil Fling // Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Liquifuschia // Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer // Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
To tell the truth I always enjoy taking my time with my makeup and I'd rather set the alarm clock 10 minutes early than rush on my skincare and makeup routine. However on a day when I'm simply chilling at home waiting for Mr Postman or I have to make a quick run for the post office or the supermarket, I tend to keep it easy and create an effortless face with a handful of trusty products.

When I'm in a hurry, blender sponges are my best friends. A few bounces on my skin are enough to achieve an even, air-brushed finish and blend foundation, concealer and cream blush together for a flawless look. My foundation of choice for easy looks is Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (10.99£). It lasts well on my skin and it's almost a perfect match for my fair complexion. Its soft yellow undertone is enough to hide redness and little blemishes but if my skin needs an extra unf I add a bit of Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer (6.99£) where I need it. It's a neutral based concealer that therefore works well on both imperfections and light dark circles, with the same radiant finish and skincare benefits of the foundation formula.

There's nothing quite like bright pinks to instantly lift and brighten the face. Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow in Liquifuschia (19£) it's an uber bright hot pink blush that might look quite scary in the pan but looks incredible on the skin. The formula blends beautifully and is well pigmented so a little goes a very long way. I can also dab it on my lips with my fingertips for a modern stain-ish effect that last well for a few hours without feeling drying. Another good double duty product for lips and cheeks is the Stila Convertible Color (16£) even if I don't find the formula equally comfortable on the lips.

Well-defined eyebrows are a must to balance out the bright lips and sculpted cheeks. A few strokes of MAC Fling Eye Brows (13£) and I'm good to go. I don't know how many of these I went through but I keep repurchasing it over and over again without fail. It's such a good match for my fair brows and fills in any gaps in a very natural way.
Last but not least I give a nice curl to my lashes and slap on my favourite mascara. A light coat of NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara (18.50£)  it's enough to hold the curl all day and both define and volumize my lashes for a barely-there day look.

What are you go-to products for lazy or hurried days?

***


Per dirla tutta mi piace prendermi il mio tempo con il trucco e preferisco mettere la sveglia 10 minuti prima piuttosto che fare le cose di corsa e magari saltare alcune fasi della mia routine di skincare e makeup. Però nei giorni in cui sono a casa nell'attesa dell'amico postino o devo fare una corsa veloce in posta o al supermercato,  tendo a restare sul semplice e mi limito a pochi prodotti fidati.

Quando sono di fretta la spugnetta tipo beauty blender è la mia migliore amica. Con pochi semplici gesti ottengo un risultato uniforme e professionale, sfumando perfettamente fondotinta, correttore e blush in crema. Il fondotinta che scelgo per tutti i giorni è il Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (14.50€). Dura a lungo ed è un match quasi perfetto con la mia carnagione, per cui non devo perdere tempo a mischiare diverse tonalità. Il sottotono lievemente giallo è sufficiente a contrastare leggere discromie e nascondere piccole imperfezioni ma se ho bisogno di un aiuto extra, aggiungo un pizzico di  Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer (9.16€) dove serve. E' un correttore a base neutra, per sui è perfetto per coprire sia brufoletti e co, sia occhiaie leggere, ed ha lo stesso finish luminoso ed il mix di vitamine del fondotinta, per trattare la pelle mentre lo si indossa.

Non c'è niente di meglio di un rosa acceso per illuminare il viso. Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow in Liquifuschia (22€) è un blush fuchsia brillante che fa un po' paura nella cialda ma che ha un effetto meraviglioso sulle guance. La formula si sfuma facilmente ed il colore è extra saturo, per cui una minima quantità è più che sufficiente. Lo picchietto anche sulle labbra per un effetto tinta molto moderno, che dura abbastanza a lungo senza seccare. Un'altro dei miei prodotti preferiti per questo doppio uso è il Convertible Color For Lips & Cheeks di Stila (18.50€), anche se non trovo la formula altrettanto confortevole sulle labbra.

Sopracciglia definite sono un must per bilanciare labbra brillanti e guance scolpite e con MAC Fling Eye Brows (17€) basta un tratteggio leggero. Ho perso il conto di quante di queste matite ho utilizzato ma continuo a ricomprarla ancora ed ancora. E' il colore perfetto per le mie sopracciglia chiare e riempie i buchi e ridefinisce le lunghezze in modo molto naturale.
Non può mancare il mascara, ma solo dopo aver dato una buona piega alle mie ciglia drittissime. Una passata leggera di NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara (21.50€) è abbastanza per mantenere la piega e definire e dare volume allo stesso tempo, ma senza esagerare per un perfetto look da giorno.

Quali sono i prodotti che utilizzate quando siete di fretta o vi sentite pigre?
Avete già risposto al tag di Drama&Makeup o ve la prendete comoda come la sottoscritta?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts