On my wishlist this week #12

wishlist13
Illamasqua Hydra Veil // Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Radiant Bronzing Powder // Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau // MAC Honey Lust Eyeshadow // Sephora The Perfectionist Makeup Sponge
001 If the rest of the Paranormal collection didn't really tickle my fancy, Hydra Veil got my attention right away. It's part primer, part hydrator with the funniest gel consistency, that claims to help foundation glide on more easily and instantly rehydrate the skin. I love myself a good primer and after reading all the positive comments, I can't wait to play with this phenomenal jell-o.

002 Even if I'm not a huge bronzer lover, I'm a total sucker for powders with cute embossed designs. Just look at those pretty flowers! The Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Radiant Bronzing Powder is a mix of different browns and pinks to mix to customize your own shade of bronzer and it can probably double as eyeshadow palette as well. Gorgeous!

003 I hoped my craving for the French brand's lovely scents would have vanished after my purchase of Philosykos but I can't stop thinking of my second favorite scent out of the samples I received: L'Ombre Dans L'Eau, a tart, aquatic fragrance that smells exactly like flowers blooming by the riverside. Le sigh.

004 I was watching a YT video the other day and the vlogger - I can't remember who it was, sorry - was wearing Honey lust by MAC all over the lid as a sheer wash of color. I was actually shocked by how multidimensional and glowing it looked, so of course I added this beautiful bronze-dipped peach to my wishlist right away. Isn't always like that with MAC? You think you already own all the pretty shades and then you see something that 'wow it looks so pretty on her I want it!' and you need to have it. Damnit MAC!

005 I've been loving my fake beauty blender a lot lately, but I'm not quite ready to purchase the real one and spend £17 on a sponge just yet. However everyone seems to be coming out with it's own version of the miracle sponge and I think the Sephora The Perfectionist Makeup Sponge might be one of the most interesting offers, for the shape, yes, but mostly for the little stand it comes with. I like the idea of being able to store it neatly to dry instead of having it rolling wildly around my bathroom. Ahem.

What's on your wishlist this week?

***

001 Se il resto della collezione Paranormal non è proprio nella mie corde, Hydra Veil ha catturato la mia attenzione fin da subito. Si tratta di un ibrido in parte primer, in parte idratante dalla buffa consistenza gelatinosa, che promette di aiutare la stesura del fondotinta e contemporaneamente fornire un'iniezione di idratazione alla pelle. I primer mi interessano sempre moltissimo e dopo aver letto tutti i commenti positivi non vedo l'ora di testare questa gelatina miracolosa.

002 Anche se non sono un'avida consumatrice di terre abbronzanti, non so resistere ad un bel design impresso sulla cipria. Insomma, guardate quei fiori! L'Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Radiant Bronzing Powder è un mix di diversi di marroni e rosa da mischiare per ottenere un bronzer adatto alla propria carnagione, ed immagino potrebbe anche essere sfruttabile come palette occhi. Stupenda!

003 Speravo che la mia brama per i meravigliosi profumi del marchio francese si attenuasse un pochino dopo l'acquisto di Philosykos, ma non riesco a smettere di pensare all'altra fragranza che mi aveva colpito nell'annusare i samples:  L'Ombre Dans L'Eau, un'essenza acquatica e vagamente asprigna che profuma di fiori sbocciati sulla riva del fiume. Mandate un adulto responsabile a controllarmi, per favore.

004 Guardavo un video su YT l'altro giorno e la vlogger - adesso non ricordo chi - indossava Honey lust di MAC su tutta la palpebra mobile e poi sfumato nella piega. Mi ha colpita subito per la multidimensionalità e la luminosità, per cui ho aggiunto immediatamente questo pesca bronzato all'infinita lista di cose da comprare da MAC. E' sempre così, no? Pensi di possedere già tutti i colori più belli della linea e poi 'oh, che bene che le sta, lo voglio' e siamo da capo. Ditemi che non sono l'unica.

005 Il mio falso beauty blender continua a sorprendermi ma ammetto che per quanto mi piaccia, non sono ancora pronta a spendere 20 e passa euro per una spugnetta. Comunque molte brand stanno proponendo le loro versioni (l'avete vista quella verde acqua di KIKO?) della spugna miracolosa e credo che la Sephora The Perfectionist Makeup Sponge possa essere una delle versioni più interessanti, e per la forma stravagante, ma soprattutto per lo stand di cui è fornita. Mi piace l'idea di poterla sistemare per bene ad asciugare, invece di ritrovarmela rotolante tra i piedi ogni tre per due. Speriamo che arrivi presto da noi.

Cosa avete adocchiato questa settimana?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts